Levy and Wage Garnishments
Flat Rate Process Service is able to prepare and serve all of your levy and wage garnishments orders for you.
WHY WAIT WEEKS FOR THE SHERIFFS TO SERVE ?
ALL PRICES BELOW INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Filling out all necessary paperwork for the notice of levy or earning withholding order.
Open file with the appropriate Sheriff’s Department.
Serve the bank, employer or 3rd party.
File proof of service and original writ back with the Sheriff’s Department.
Mail the appropriate documents to the debtor when required.
Notification when service has been completed.
Mail or email conformed copies to client.
- The following rates are based on routine services of levy and wage garnishment.
- SERVICE IS NORMALLY ATTEMPTED WITH 72 HOURS OF RECEIPT.
- WAGES GARNISHMENTS PRICES ARE BILLED PER BANK/3RD PARTY
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY: $75.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- VENTURA COUNTY: $75.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- ORANGE COUNTY: $75.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: $85.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY: $85.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY: $125.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY: $125.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- STATEWIDE: $150.00 (plus sheriff fees)
- RUSH (SAME DAY BASIS) ADDITIONAL $50.00
*****SPECIAL PRICE FOR LEVIES SERVED AT CT CORPORATION ARE BILLED AT:
$35.00 EACH LEVY (MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 LEVIES TO SERVE AT THE SAME TIME)
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM CLIENT FOR – BANK LEVY
- BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
- DEBTOR’S ACCOUNT NUMBER, OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- SIGNED SHERIFF’S INSTRUCTIONS AUTHORIZING FLAT RATE PROCESS SERVICE, INC.TO SERVE LEVY
- COPY OF COURT JUDGMENT
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM CLIENT – WAGE GARNISHMENT
- EMPLOYER’S NAME AND PAYROLL DEPARTMENT ADDRESS
- DEBTOR’S SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- COPY OF JUDGMENT
- SIGNED SHERIFF’S INSTRUCTIONS AUTHORIZING FLAT RATE PROCESS SERVICE, INC. TO SERVE WAGE GARNISHMENT